BioEthics Pet Food Facebook PageTwitter
HOME ABOUT DOGS CATS WHY US FAQ FIND US PRESS CONTACT

Our purry feline companions are obligate carnivores, meaning not only did they evolve to eat meat, they need it to survive. This is why you will not find any grains or carbohydrates in our cat food. We make our cat food with 99% wholesome, top quality meats and animal protein for optimal bio-available nutrients. We use only human grade, deboned meats to lower the ash content in our cooked food. The remaining 1% consists of beneficial pumpkin, which is the only plant food easily digested by cats. To this, we add essential vitamins and minerals: vitamin E (an antioxidant that helps build a stronger immune system), krill oil (a non-fish, excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which provide benefits for your cat's skin and coat, joint maintenance, heart function and cell maintenance) and taurine (an essential amino acid that is critical for normal heart muscle function and vision in cats).

Turkey and Pumpkin Recipe

Deboned turkey, chicken liver, turkey broth, whole eggs, cider vinegar, brewers yeast, eggshell calcium, lysine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, folic acid, niacin and taurine.

12 oz container

Chicken Recipe

Deboned chicken, chicken liver, chicken broth, whole eggs, cider vinegar, brewers yeast, eggshell calcium, lysine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, folic acid, niacin and taurine.

12 oz container

Chicken Salmon Recipe

Deboned chicken, poached salmon, fish broth, chicken liver, whole eggs, cider vinegar, brewers yeast, eggshell calcium, lysine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, folic acid, niacin and taurine.

12 oz container


Shipping outside Los Angeles/ Orange County Area:

We are not shipping outside Los Angeles/ Orange County Area.

Food will be hand-delivered for the time being.

Feel free to email us at info@bioethicspetfood.com

Feeding Guidelines

Keep frozen until ready to use. Defrost next day's portion in refrigerator. Always have fresh, clean water available for your pet. New Users: Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of old food over a seven day period. Your pet might experience some digestive issues during this transition period. This is completely normal and will pass. Please note that these are guidelines. Always consult your veterinarian, especially for pregnant or nursing cats.


© 2012 Bioethicspetfood.com | Contact Us